Small Footprint Technology!
Timpano amplifiers raises power amplification to a new standard of quality and usability. The new line delivers the most innovative and powerful Brazilian technology in compact full range amplifiers on the market. Loaded with features, it provides an unsurpassed efficiency rate of 80-90% in a compact Class D full range amplifier.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Digital class D Brazilian technology allows this amplifier to have a small footprint by integrating a high-speed mosfet power supply with top of line transistors to ensure performance in a small heat sink without compromising performance. Dimensions: 8.11″ depth x 8.11″ width x 2.60″ height
- POWER: This amplifier is designed to run your stereo system with the power it needs to perform! 1200 Watts maximum dynamic RMS power output of 4x 300 Watts at 2 Ohm per channel. Its high efficiency rate of 84% provides more power with less battery consumption.
- BRIDGEABLE: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohm per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 520 Watts RMS
- TECHNOLOGY: A smart electronic 2-way protection circuit protects the amp if it gets too hot or if speakers fail causing a short! Focusing in sound quality, a full range response of 20 to 26,000Hz was used to give the best sound reproduction on this tiny amplifier.
- FEATURES: Fork terminal connector power and speaker wire Inputs. Built-in crossover filters for easy tuning! Choose between a fixed HPF at 90Hz or LPF at 90Hz or just turn it FLAT and use your external crossover or DSP settings. It also includes Variable Gain Control. Level controls are not for adjusting volume. They adjust the amount of signal that is coming into the amplifier from your signal source.
Number of Channels: 4
Max Dynamic Output: 4 x 300 Watts RMS 2 Ohm
4x 225 Watts RMS Power at 2 Ohm 12.6 Volts
4x 140 Watts RMS Power at 4 Ohm 12.6 Volts
Bridged 2x 450 Watts RMS Power at 4 Ohm 12.6 Volts
Supply Voltage: 11 ~ 16V
Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 26KHz
Crossover Low Pass: Fixed at 90Hz
Crossover High Pass: Fixed at 90Hz
Signal to Noise: > 90 dB
Harmonic Distortion: < 0.9 % THD
Input Sensitivity: 0.2 V
Input Impedance: 14K Ohm
Impedance Output: 2 Ohm
Consumption with Signal Musical: 4A ~ 50A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.11” x 8.11” x 2.60”
Weight: 3.75 Lbs
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation and connections to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to the equipment connected to the amplifier;
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Cooper cables and good quality connectors. This guarantees the sound’s quality and fidelity;
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges.Important: Use a 60A fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rating data is based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Rated power tested with 100Hz to 1KHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 10%, with resistant load referring to the indicated measurements. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.