- You must e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and receive return instructions if you receive a defective item
- The item must be in the original packaging with all the accessories included. We reserve the right to have the unit exchanged or repaired (up to manufacturer). Our warranty will not cover blown voice coils or speakers with punctured surrounds. This is considered physical damage and is not covered by a manufacturer warranty, or by our warranty.
- No physical damage goods are warranted. DOA goods (physical) need to be claimed by shipping carrier.
Return for Refund
- You must e-mail us email@example.com and receive an RMA number, before returning. A 15% re-stocking fee will be applied in order to return an item for a refund.
- Shipping costs are never refundable, Item must not be used, and must be returned in original packaging with all accessories, within 7 days of the time you receive the item. (Items sold with "free shipping promotions" will have the shipping cost deducted prior to the 15% restocking fee)
- For all returns, customer is responsible to ship item back (unless it is VIP fault or error)