RCF HDL 6-A ACTIVE LINE ARRAY MODULE 1400 Watts
The HDL6-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set-up a must.
- A 1400 W 2-channel class-D amplifier powers the system.
- A powerful DSP processes the sound including crossover, phase correction, limiting and protection.
- The system features state-of-the-art RCF transducers – two powerful 6.0” woofers for a solid bass reproduction plus a high powered 1.7” voice coil compression driver mounted on a precise 100° x 10° waveguide delivers vocal clarity with high definition and an incredible dynamic.
- 1400 W, two-way amplification
- 131 dB max SPL
- 1.7" voice coil neodymium compression driver
- 2 x high power neodymium 6.0"woofers
- 48 kHz, 32 bit floating point DSP processing
- Symmetrical design
- Extremely low weight
- FiRPHASE processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 65 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 100°
- Vertical coverage angle: 10°
- Compression Driver: 1.0" neo, 1.7" v.c.
- Woofer: 2 x 6" neo, 2.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 900 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: HF correction