RCF EVOX J8 Active 2-Way Portable Array System Powered Speaker 1400W Amplified
- For Live Stage, Theater, and DJ Setups
- 12" Woofer, 8 x 2" Drivers
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 1400W Peak, 700W RMS
- Class-D Amplification
- XLR I/O, 1/4" Input Jack
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE Technology
- Adjustable Pole Mount
- Polypropylene Cabinet with Carry Handle
- Includes speakON and Power Cables
- The white RCF EVOX J8 is an active 12" 2-way 1400W portable line array PA system designed to deliver powerful sound projection for musicians, presenters, and DJs in clubs, parties, and live stage applications. Class-D amplification pumps 1400W peak (700W RMS) through a 12" high-excursion woofer and eight 2" full-range drivers, resulting in a frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz. The system design produces a 120° horizontal by 30° vertical coverage pattern.
- Connectivity includes XLR and 1/4" inputs and an XLR output. The subwoofer and satellite components interconnect via speakON. Switchable equalization presets and input sensitivity allow easy tonal optimization. Integrated DSP processing with FiRPHASE technology enhances clarity and transparency without inducing problematic latency.
- The polypropylene composite cabinet minimizes weight and can be easily transported via the built-in carry handle. The adjustable pole mount offers simple height positioning of the satellite unit, which conveniently stores in the subwoofer enclosure. One speakON cable and a power cord are included with the EVOX J8.
- RCF speakers are designed by using FiRPHASE, a proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology, conceived for delivering transparent sound, clarity, and ideal stereo images to the listener. The FiRPHASE algorithm optimizes dynamics, amplitude, and phase patterns while maintaining minimum system latency.
The ultra-compact, full-range 2" RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with reliable sound performance. The high-excursion 12" RCF woofer extends to 40 Hz while offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence and reduces distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120° horizontal by 30° vertical, providing an optimal coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
- RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs performance gain with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. EVOX amplifier delivers ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminum structure, which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation, but also aids in heat dissipation. The EVOX amplifier utilizes a switch-mode power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
- Switch between two different EQ presets-Boost and Flat. The Boost preset slightly emphasizes the bass response for low-volume applications and playback of music. The Flat preset yields a linear response ideal for amplifying a live mix. The amplifier has a built-in limiter circuit to prevent clipping or overdriving the transducers.
- A useful Mic/Line switch offers simple input sensitivity selection. When used for speech, the Mic setting allows to use a microphone directly with the speaker. Set the selector to Line when using the speaker for live music or playback.
- Three status LEDs-Limiter, Signal, and Status- are provided for monitoring the system
In the Box
- RCF EVOX J8 Active 12" 2-Way 1400W Portable Line Array PA System (Black)
- NL2 speakON Cable
- Power Cable
- Pole Mount
- Pole Clips
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
RCF EVOX J8 Specs
- Frequency Response 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power CapacityTotal: 1400 W peak / 700 W RMS
- LF: 1000 W peak / 500 W RMS
- HF: 400 W peak / 200 W RMS
- Amplifier ClassClass-D
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)128 dB
- Crossover220 Hz
- Low Frequency Driver1 x 12" / 30.5 cm woofer (2.5" / 6.4 cm voice coil)
- High Frequency Driver8 x 2" / 5.1 cm full-range drivers (1" / 2.5 cm voice coils)
- Inputs1 x XLR 3-pin female
- 1 x 1/4" TS
- Outputs1 x XLR 3-pin male
- 1 x speakON
- Coverage AngleHorizontal: 120°
- Vertical: 30°
- Input Sensitivity-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Enclosure MaterialPolypropylene composite cabinet
- Steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D)24.5 x 15.7 x 18.1" / 62.3 x 40.0 x 46.0 cm
- Weight52.5 lb / 23.8 kg
- SpecialtiesThermal and RMS protections
- Soft limiter
- Package Weight65.0 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH)27.0 x 23.4 x 18.0"