Professional Low Frequency Transducer - BLAST10PRO
- The BlastKing Blast Pro series features our top of the line precision transducers.
- The high power rating, great frequency response, and low distortion make the Blast Pro series the perfect choice for both live and recorded music applications.
- Starting from our Blast8 Pro all the way up to our Blast18 Pro, our high power transducers are all made in a die-cast aluminum basket, with a paper cone, and mounted on a ferrite magnet with a 4"copper voice coil.
The Blast10 Pro is a ferrite magnet mid-bass frequency transducer capable of producing clear mid-bass frequencies with absolute definition in professional sound reinforcement applications that require maximum output. Its 3" aluminum voice coil along with its forced air ventilation system that dissipates heat significantly increase power handling and long term reliability.
The Blast10 Pro is rated at 400 watts program power with a frequency response between 65 Hz - 3 kHz making it an ideal choice for high power 2-way compact systems.
- The Blast10 Pro is the perfect option when you are looking for power and clarity in a compact application.
- Featuring a 3" aluminum voice coil, you can be assured the Blast10 Pro willput out clear mid-bass frequencies in high power applicationsmaking it great for 2-way compact enclosures.
- Basket Diameter: 10" Woofer
- Impedence: 8 Ohm
- Peak Power Rating: 1000 Watts
- Resonance: 63 Hz
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz - 3kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Magnet Weight: 80 Oz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3" , 75.5mm
- Voice Coil Construction: Copper
- Magnet Composition: Ferrite Magnet
- Basket Materials: Die-Cast Aluminum basket
- Cone Composition: Paper cone
- 400 Watts program power
- Forced air ventilation