(2) RCF HDL 6-A ACTIVE LINE ARRAY MODULE 1400 Watts + (1) PM-KIT 3X HDL 6 POLE MOUNT KIT + (1) ProX X-RCF-HDL6LAX2W + (2) XC-PWC14-XLR03 3FT Powercon and XLR Link Cable
The HDL6-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set-up a must.
A 1400 W 2-channel class-D amplifier powers the system.
A powerful DSP processes the sound including crossover, phase correction, limiting and protection.
The system features state-of-the-art RCF transducers two powerful 6.0" woofers for a solid bass reproduction plus a high powered 1.7" voice coil compression driver mounted on a precise 100° x 10° waveguide delivers vocal clarity with high definition and an incredible dynamic.
- 1400 W, two-way amplification
- 131 dB max SPL
- 1.7" voice coil neodymium compression driver
- 2 x high power neodymium 6.0"woofers
- 48 kHz, 32 bit floating point DSP processing
- Symmetrical design
- Extremely low weight
- FiRPHASE processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 65 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 100°
- Vertical coverage angle: 10°
- Compression Driver: 1.0" neo, 1.7" v.c.
- Woofer: 2 x 6" neo, 2.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 900 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: HF correction
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: convection
- Connections: Powercon in-out
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: array fittings
- Handles: 2 back
- Colour: black
- Height: 237/9.3 mm/inch
- Width: 470/18.50 mm/inch
- Depth: 377/15.0 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 11.5/25.35 kg/lbs
RCF PM-KIT Pole mount kit for 3 HDL 6-A. Pins included. + Stacking Bar
- Package Depth: 480 mm / 18.9 inches
- Package Height: 130 mm / 5.12 inches
- Package Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs
- Package Width: 370 mm / 14.57 inches
- Depth: 361 mm / 14.21 inches
- Height: 120 mm / 4.72 inches
- Weight: 1.6 kg / 3.53 lbs
- Width: 470 mm / 18.5 inches
ProX X-RCF-HDL6LAX2W Line Array Flight Case for 2 RCF HDL6-A Speakers w/ Wheels
- The ProX X-RCF-HDL6ALAX2W is designed specifically to house and protect 2 RCF HDL6-A Line Array Speakers.
This professional speaker case employs a 3/8" laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal impact resistant padding to provide the best protection for your investment. No matter where you take your speakers you can have peace of mind and protected from damage during transit or in storage.
This particular case rests on four high quality 4" casters designed for easy traveling, it also comes equipped caster dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. The X-RCF-HDL6ALAX2W is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, Mobile DJ's or anyone who owns RCF-HDL6A speakers. Protect your investment with ProX Cases.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- ATA Style Flight Ready Road Case
- ATA Style 3/8" Certified Plywood
- Black Honeycomb Laminated Finish
- Recessed Handles & Latches
- Heavy Duty Steel Ball Corners
- *Inside Lined W/Durable Hard Rubber
- 4" Tough Casters, 2 Locking
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- 2 RCF HDL6-A Line Array Speakers
- 22.00"L x 18.00"W x 20.50"H
- Weight: 46.00 lbs
- 24.00"L x 20.00"D x 22.00"H
- Shipping Weight: 52.00 lbs
ProX XC-PWC14-XLR03 3FT Powercon and XLR Link Cable
The XC-PWC14-XLR03 3FT Powercon and XLR Link Cable connects Powercon Blue to XLR Male and Powercon Grey to XLR Female.
We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. An uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents
- Black PVC jacket for durability, flexibility, and low visibility on stage. The jacket was designed like a tank, armored to withstand rugged heavy road use
Bending, twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade power cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity; this is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- Powercon Blue XLR Male and Powercon Gray XLR Female