Contact Us For Information, Se Habla Espanol 718 272-7228 / 215 Conklin Ave. Brooklyn NY 11236
Authorized Dealer/ Brand New Item / In Stock!
Eighteen Sound 6NMB420 6" High Output Mid-Bass Neodymium Transducer 500 Watts
Product Highlights: 18 Sound 6NMB420
- The 6NMB420 is a 44mm voice coil 6.5 inch neodymium midbass transducer designed for mid low frequency reproduction in system designs where high intelligibility is required.
- When compared to our 6ND410 state-of-the-art midrange transducer, 6NMB420 offers a lower frequency resonance and a longer linear Xmax value. As a result the speaker shows an increased output around 250Hz, with a consequent slightly reduced output above 700Hz.
- It is suitable as mid-bass in line array systems or multiple way systems with high-pass crossover above 200 Hz and low-pass up to 3kHz; enclosure might be closed or vented with volume size starting from 2 lit.
- The speaker offers a superb linearity: distortion values are furtherly minimized by new enhanced design criterias, developed by Eighteen Sound engineers, taking the 6NMB420 to very high level of performance.
- The extremely powerful external neodymium magnet assembly assures high flux concentration, low power compression and excellent heat exchange. The levels of force factor and power handling are, as a consequence, at the upper professional level with best power to weight ratio.
- A consistent heat transfer is guaranteed by the encapsulation of the magnetic structure in the interior of the basket, offering a largecontact space between the back plate and the dissipating structure.
- Particular efforts were dedicated to the surround shape and material design in order to minimize the resonances on mid range frequencies. The triple roll design offers a consistent damping to typical bell modes.
- The 44 mm voice coil is made of light-weight aluminum wire and assures linearity and high power handling.
- The ability to perform in humid environments is a key feature of the 6NMB420: this is achieved through a proprietary humidity repellent cone treatment
- 100 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 44 mm (1 3/4 in) voice coil
- 200 W AES power handling
- External neodymium magnet assembly
- Single Demodulating Ring (SDR) for lower distortion
- Weather protected cone and plates for outdoor usage
- Improved heat dissipation via Active Cooling System
- Specially designed for line arrays and compact two way systems
||152mm (6 in)
||200 - 7000 Hz
|Power Compression @-10dB
|Power Compression @-3dB
|Power Compression @Full Power
|Max Recomm. Frequency
|Recomm. Enclosure Volume
||2 - 6 lt. (0,07 - 0,21 cuft)
||6,2 Ohm at 25°C
|Max Peak To Peak Excursion
||14 mm (0,55 in)
|Voice Coil Diameter
||44 mm (1,75 in)
|Voice Coil winding material
||Triple Roll, Polycotton
Thiele Small Parameters
||0,013 sq.mt. (20,15 sq.in.)
||6,1 lt. (0,22 cuft)
||8,5 gr. (18,76 lb)
|Linear Mathematical Xmax
||± 3 mm (±0,12 in)
|Ref. Efficiency 1W@1m (half space)
||162 mm (6,38 in)
|N. of mounting holes and bolt
|Mounting holes diameter
||5,5 mm (0,22 in)
|Bolt circle diameter
||170 mm (6,69 in)
|Front mount baffle cutout ø
||148 mm (5,38 in)
|Rear mount baffle cutout ø
||148 mm (5,38 in)
||73 mm (2,87 in)
|Flange and gasket thickness
||11,5 mm (0,45 in)
||1,25 kg (2,75 lb)
||1,45 kg (3,19 lb)
||185x170x85mm (7.2x6.6x3.3 in)