- For Live Stage, Theater, and Clubs
- 12" Woofer, 1" HF Driver
- 68 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Class-D Power Amplifier
- Built-In DSP Functions
- Combo XLR Jack Input, ULTRANET In/Thru
- LCD Display
- Low-Profile Design
- Plywood, Composite & Steel Construction
- Integrated Carry Handle and Pole Mount
- The Turbosound TFX122M-AN is a Flashline Series 12" 2-Way 1100W stage monitor designed to provide reliable performance and full-range reproduction of speech and music in concert venues, houses of worship, clubs, and theaters. Its Class-D amplifier pushes 1100W of power through a custom-engineered 12" high-excursion woofer and 1" high-frequency compression driver to produce a frequency response of 68 Hz to 20 kHz.
- A built-in KLARK TEKNIK DSP delivers delay, equalization, and limiting functions, all controllable via the onboard buttons and LCD display or remote control over USB. A combo jack allows you to connect an XLR or 1/4” input, while an XLR output enables linking to other monitors. ULTRANET in/thru connectivity provides routing of up to 16 channels of 24-bit digital audio over Cat5 cable.
- The TFX122M-AN’s low-profile design minimizes on-stage visibility and its plywood, composite, and steel construction promise durability. It can be easily moved or mounted due to the integrated carry handle and pole mount socket.
- The TFX122M-AN loudspeaker features a high-excursion 12" low-frequency driver with low-mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1" high-frequency compression driver mounted on a 60° horizontal by 40° vertical dispersion low-distortion waveguide.
- Equipped with an efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TFX122M-AN provides 1100W of output power in a portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification eliminates the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
- A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the punch and definition at high-output levels - and long-term reliability.
- ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single Cat5 cable between compatible digital devices - including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Intuitive User Interface
- The user interface's LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration, and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the monitor via free PC computer software (available on Turbosound's site) as well as convenient DSP firmware updates.
- The cabinet is constructed from 15mm (5/8") plywood with fiberglass reinforced composite end cheeks and a rugged powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille, backed with reticulated foam finished in a semi-matt black paint. It includes a convenient pole mount socket for use with 35mm poles/speaker stands to optimize coverage and a durable handle for easy transport. The monitor's low profile design provides improved audience line-of-sight for seamless integration into any application.
In the Box
- Turbosound TFX122M-AN 12" 2-Way 1100W Flashline Stage Monitor
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
Turbosound TFX122M-AN Specs
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz to 18 kHz (±3 dB)
- 68 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Nominal Dispersion: 60° H x 40° V @ -6 dB points, rotatable
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB peak
- Crossover Type: Active
- Transducers: 1 x 12" (311.5 mm) LF driver
- 1 x 1" (25.4 mm) HF compression driver
- Limiter: Independent HF, LF, peak, and RMS
- Maximum Output Power: 1100 W Class-D
- Protection: Short circuit, thermal
- Input/Link1 x Combo XLR-1/4" jack
- 1 x XLR
- Sensitivity+1 dBu
- Input Impedance40 kOhms balanced
- Maximum Input Level+12.5 dBu
- Ultranet Input/Link2 x RJ45
- Remote ControlUSB type-B
- Mains SupplyStandard IEC female
- DSP: Rotary push-encoder and level control
- Buttons for Process, Setup, Exit, Enter
- Type: User DSP functions
- EQ Presets: Positioning, sound mode, FBQ
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, blue, backlit
- Delay: 0 to 300 ms
- Equalization: High and low shelving EQ
- 2 x Parametric EQ
- Limiter: Zero attack input limiter
- Presets: 20 total presets, 19 user-definable
- Crossover: High-pass L-R, 24 dB/octave
- Protection: Lock-out function for all settings
- DSP: Factory EQ Presets: 24-bit, 44.1 / 48 kHz sample rate
- System: Signal: 16 channels
- Latency: <0.9 ms
- Cabling: Type: Shielded Cat5
- Length: Maximum 246' (75 m) recommended
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz (T8AH 250 V)
- Consumption: 140 W @ 1/8 maximum power
- Construction: 5/8" (15 mm) birch plywood + polypropylene plastic
- Finish: Semi-matt black finish
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel
- Dimensions: 11.9 x 17.8 x 19.9" / 302 x 452 x 504 mm
- Weight: 37.2 lb / 16.9 kg
- Package Weight: 43.5 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.0 x 21.8 x 15.0"