Contact Us For Information, Se Habla Espanol 718 272-7228 / 215 Conklin Ave. Brooklyn NY 11236
Authorized Dealer / Brand New Item / In Stock!
PRV A1MH PRO 1-Ohm 1 Channel Full Range Amplifier + Free PRV AUDIO DSP 2.8X
- Bringing innovation and technology to the Automotive Sound market, PRV Audio launches the DSP 2.8X Digital Signal Processor, capable of making various adjustments, from filters, graphic and parametric equalization, alignment, phase inversion, limiter, audio generator, among others. Enhancing Your Audio System!
- Through an LCD display and intuitive interface, it allows real-time audio adjustments.The DSP 2.8X features 2 audio inputs (A and B) and 8 independent outputs, and allows you to choose the audio source (A, B or A + B) for each output. It has an integrated equalization system, with 15-band graphic equalizer, manual tuning or through 12 presets (Flat, Loudness, Bass Boost, Mid Bass, Treble Boost, Powerful, Electronic, Rock, Hip Hop, Pop, Vocal and Pancadão).
- For professional equalization adjustments, it has 1 INPUT Parametric Equalizer and 1 OUTPUT Parametric Equalizer with gain control, specific frequency setting and equalizer bandwidth, allowing fine adjustments and detailed equalization control.
- The Crossover function allows you to precisely define the cut frequencies, attenuation rates and topology of the LowPass and HighPass filters with Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters (12/18/24/36/48 dB / 8ª).
- To aid in the protection of amplifiers and loudspeakers, the DSP 2.8X features a Limiter with Dynamic Attack-Release system that dynamically controls the Attack and Release parameters in real time, providing security and sound fidelity.
- In the audio treatment, it also has Alignment capabilities through High Accuracy Delay, Phase Inversion, Independent Gain by Output and Master Level. For accurate measurements and adjustments, the DSP 2.8X features an integrated Audio Generator with tone generation and frequency sweep and Pink Noise. Configuration Copy functions between output channels.
- It also has the functions of Management, Save and Load Settings in memory, Security Password that blocks the editing of the parameters, Marquee / Text Display and Language Selection.
DSP 2.8X Digital Signal Processor
- Number of processors (DSPs): 1
- Input Channels: 2
- Output Channels: 8
- Output Gain: Yes
- Master Level: 0 ~ 100%
- Graphic Equalizer: 15 Band
- Graphic Equalizer Presets: 12
- Parametric Equalizer Input: 1
- Parametric Equalizer Output: 8 / 1 per Channel
- Routing: A,B / A+B
- Crossover Butterworth (dB/8ª): 12/18/24/36/48
- Crossover Linkwitz-Riley (dB/8ª): 12/18/24/36/48
- Limiter: Yes
- Automatic Attack/Release: Yes
- Delay: 0 to 8 ms (275 cm)
- Frequency Generator: 10Hz - 22kHz, Level -60 at 0dB
- Frequency Scan: 10Hz - 22kHz / Level -60 at 0dB / Control of speed
- Display: LCD16x2 Characters
- Screen Saver: Text
- Security Password: Yes
- Frequency Response(+/-3dB): 10Hz @ 22.5kHz @ -1dB
- Latency: 1.08ms
- Signal to Noise: >90dB
- THD: <0,01%
- Channel Separation: > 80 dB
- Maximum Input Voltage: 5,6 Vpp (+8,2 dBu)
- Maximum Output Voltage: 5,6 Vpp (+8,2 dBu)
- Supply Voltage: 10V to 15V DC
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 1.45" x 7.87" x 3.97"
- Weight: 1 Lbs
PRV A1MH PRO 1-Ohm
- Prepare Yourself for Unique Performance!
- PRV Audio A1MH line of amplifiers raises power amplification to a new standard of quality and usability. The A1MH line delivers the most innovative and powerful Brazilian technology in compact full range amplifiers on the market. Loaded with features, the A1MH line provides an unsurpassed efficiency rate of 80-90% in a compact Class D full range amplifier.
- PRV Audio A1MH features a regulated power supply, able to constantly delivery power at a wide frequency range when working either at low or high voltage.
- Built in high/low pass filters and a bass boost filter allow the use of this amplifier for a broader variety of applications – from deep bass all the way to high frequencies.
– Amp Dyno Certified at 13.83 Volts at 1 Ohm: 3867 Watts
- Full Range Class D
- Compact Design
- 4 Stage intelligent protection circuitry
- Cast aluminum brushed heatsink design
- LED power, clipping and protection indicators
- Bass Boost Level
- 1 Ohm stable
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- 10 Gauge speaker terminals
|Max Output Power
|Rated RMS Power at 14.4 V at 1 Ohm
|Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 1 Ohm
|Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 2 Ohms
||10 to 16 Volts
|Minimum Capacity of Battery
|Recommended Capacity of Battery
|Minimum Power Wire
|Minimum Speaker Wire
||5 Hz to 25 kHz
|Low Pass Filter
||80 Hz to 25 kHz
|High Pass Filter / Subsonic
||5 Hz to 80 Hz
|Built-In EQ Controls
|Bass Boost Level
||0 to 12 dB
|Bass Boost Frequency
||35 Hz to 70 Hz
||1 Pair RCA
||On Circuit Board
|Heat Sink Type
|Dimensions ( H x W x L )
||2.75? x 8.50? x 9?