PRV 8MR500-NDY-4 v2 8" NEODYMIUM MID-RANGE LOUDSPEAKER
The 8MR500-NDY v2 series was designed from the ground-up to become the new standard in vocal reproduction in compact enclosures. The new and improved version 2 meets the demand for an extreme lightweight and powerful mid range loudspeaker. Great addition to the MR Series!
Built for loud and clear vocal performance in tight, compact spaces. The new Version 2 has improved its motor and basket design. Now featuring a new copper-clad aluminum voice coil for low moving mass to increase efficiency.
- 2″ DUAL layer CCAW voice coil wound on Kapton former, 4 ohms
- Strong Vocal response on vocal range from 300 to 850hz
- 500 watts continuous program power rating produces high acoustical output
- Great as door speaker in car audio application
- Number one choice for motorcycle bag lids application because of its lightweight
- Replacement for 8MR500-NDY-4, improved vocal response and voice coil
- The new 8MR500-NDY v2 series has everything you want in a mid range pro audio loudspeaker, without sacrificing performance we have designed a shallow and versatile footprint with only 3.03” of mounting depth.
- Its high energy, rare-earth neodymium motor, combined with other fine materials to resolve the finest details in audio, demanded by most audiophiles in the car audio and motorcycle custom builders.
- This full-featured mid range incorporates a 2” double layered copper clad aluminum wire voice coil, and a symmetrical inductance profile.
- Everything about this speaker has been designed for reliable and consistent high output levels even when driven to its limit, allowing you to achieve high fidelity sound at low distortion with the best possible listening experience.
- Its low-mass yet stiff cone helps provide clean, detailed, high-impact sound reproduction. Supporting the cone is a triple roll treated cloth surround designed both to ensure the speaker’s extended frequency response to 9,000Hz and strong vocal presence from 300 to 850hz.
- This driver is perfect for applications where weight and space is limited, such as custom doors panels, motorcycle fairing and saddlebags, making this driver a popular speaker choice among high output car and motorsports audio enthusiasts.