Contact Us For Information, Se Habla Espanol 718 272-7228 / 215 Conklin Ave. Brooklyn NY 11236
Authorized Dealer/ Brand New Item / In Stock!
Pioneer DDJ-400-S + Pioneer DM-40-W + ProX XB-DJCS
MASTER THE BASICS
- Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of Pioneer DJ's flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, Pioneer DJ's advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
- Bundled with Pioneer DJ's professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
- You'll have access to rekordbox dj's Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
- The DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
- Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
- You get a rekordbox dj license key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your license key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- The DDJ-400 supports Algoriddim’s djay app for iOS and djay Pro for PC/Mac - which all link to Spotify Premium. Using your Spotify Premium account, you can instantly access millions of songs from within djay and use the controls on the DDJ-400 to mix the music.
PC MASTER OUT
- For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
- Width: 18.98 in
- Height: 2.3 in
- Depth: 10.72 in
- Weight: 4.63 lb
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
Pioneer DM-40-W White 4-Inch Desktop Powered Monitors Pair
- The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
- All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
Front-Loaded Bass Reflex System
- 4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you'll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D Stereo Sound
- The DM-40's ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- The cabinets' curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes - and they'll look good in your home set-up.
Ease Of Use
- A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.
- Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass
- Included Accessories: Power cord, Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Operating instructions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm, Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm
- Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg, Right ch: 2.2 kg
- Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 21 W / 4 O
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Power Consumption: 35 W
- 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack)
- Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)
ProX XB-DJCS Small DJ Controller ZeroG EVA Ultra-Lightweight Molded Hard-Shell Case
- The ProX XB-DJCS ZeroG™ Case is specifically made for Small Sized Controllers. The ZeroG™ series is a great product falling between a traditional hard ATA style case and a soft padded bag. This ProX Ultra Lightweight Molded Hard-Shell Bag with a hard-shell reinforced molded EVA exterior, lined with a high density foam padded interior and a tough zipper is the perfect compliment to your gear when you want a strong, ultra-lightweight, good looking case for your equipment. This unit is not your typical soft bag, it is a hybrid product combining the light weight and utility of a bag with the additional protection and durability afforded by the hard shell exterior and high density interior foam. The ZeroG™ products are ideal when you need to transport your controllers and the use of a traditional wood and steel road case is not practical. It is great for carry on to aircraft, or for easy transport by Club DJs that travel from venue to venue.
- For your controller that needs protection, a thermoformed ZeroG™ ProX EVA Hard-Shell Case is an ideal solution. Due to it’s durability and rigidity, EVA units offer a great alternative to hard plastic cases and road cases, without sacrificing protective properties. Our proprietary lamination process creates better adhesion of cover materials to the formed foam interior.
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate is an incredible copolymer that serves multiple application purposes. Originally known for it’s use in shoes, EVA material is sometimes referred to as foam rubber. However, our thermoforming process allows us to utilize this material to create “hard-shell” bags that are softer to the touch than cases, and won’t crack like plastics and have substantially less weight than traditional road cases. This means our customers get the protection and durability needed to protect their gear while also having a branded, aesthetically great looking way to transport their controllers.
- Ultra-Lightweight Molded EVA (Only 4 Pounds)
- Reinforced Hard-Shell Copolymer Exterior
- High Density Foam Interior
- Tough Zipper for easy opening/closing
- Fits Most Small Sized controllers
- One year ProX Limited Warranty