Contact Us For Information, Se Habla Espanol 718 272-7228 / 215 Conklin Ave. Brooklyn NY 11236
Authorized Dealer/ Brand New Item / In Stock!
Mogami Gold Stage-50
- This Mogami Gold Stage XLR Microphone Cable is a high quality heavy-duty microphone cable for stage use where cables will be flexed and generally abused. Mogami #2791 105 strand cabling is used for this cable. This cable is terminated with black body 3-pin XLR connectors, with gold contacts.
- This #2791 105 strand broadcast quality microphone cable is excellent for rugged remote and on stage use in Sound Reinforcement, TV, Radio broadcasting etc. Its compact size together with a heavy duty binder and filler system and a braided shield make it ideal for all continuous handling applications. 105 strands of 0.05 mm O.D. annealed bare copper (#44 AWG) features ultra flexibility with long flex life, maintaining excellent strength characteristics.
Exhibits very low microphonic pick-up and can operate at very cold temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F) without losing its flexibility.
- Conductor insulation is XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
- Braided shielding makes this cable more durable.
In the Box
- Mogami Gold Stage 3-Pin XLR Male to XLR Female Mic Cable - 50'
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Connector 13-Pin XLR Male
- Connector 23-Pin XLR Female
- Cable Length50' / 15.2 m
- Shielding95% Braid
- Number of Conductors2
- Wire Gauge24 AWG
- Package Weight1.68 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH)10.75 x 7.6 x 1.95"