Contact Us For Information, Se Habla Espanol 718 272-7228 / 215 Conklin Ave. Brooklyn NY 11236
Authorized Dealer/ Brand New Item / In Stock!
Behringer X32 Compact + HDL 10-A + 2x NX55P-2 + S32 + Mics Church Choir Package.
Complete Church Choir Package:
(Four) RCF HDL 10-A ACTIVE LINE ARRAY MODULE 1400W + 2x (HDL10-A Light Fly Bars ) + 1 x ( Behringer X32 Compact ) + 2 x ( Yorkville NX55p-2 ) + 5 x ( Shure SM58 Vocal Mics) + 5 x ( Shure SM57 Instrument Mics) + 1 x (Shure PGA Drum Kit 7 Mics) + 10 x ( Mic Stands ) + 1 x ( Behringer S32)
HDL 10-A ACTIVE LINE ARRAY MODULE
The very compact size, no compromise transducers and a unique composite cabinet design make the HDL 10-A the perfect tool in many situations.
Ideal in live sound reinforcement and reliable installed situations. The HDL 10-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set up is a must. The system is powered from a 1400 Watt Peak Power 2 way digital amplifier, sound is processed from a powerful DSP.
- 1400 Watt Peak power - 700 Watt RMS
- 133 dB max SPL
- 65 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 2 x 8" Woofers
- 1 x 2" Compression Driver
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Tour grade safe and solid variable mechanics
- Composite PP enclosure structurally wooden reinforced
- Live sound
- Portable PA, clubs, ballrooms, live theatre
- House of worship
- Theme parks
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues
- Corporate A/V professionals and sound system hire companies
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 65 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz Max SPL: 133 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 100°
- Vertical coverage angle: 15°
- Compression Driver: 2", 2.5" v.c.
- Woofer: 2 x 8", 2.0" v.c.
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 800 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Cluster, HF, High curving, Indoor
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon in/out
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP, wooden reinforced
- Hardware: Rigging flyware
- Handles: 2 side
- Colour: Black
- Height: 294 / 11.5 mm/inch
- Width: 569 / 22.40 mm/inch
- Depth: 434 / 17.09 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 20.4 / 44.97 kg/lbs
2 x RCF FLY BAR HDL 10 LIGHT / SUSPENDING BAR FOR HDL 10-A
Suspending bar for HDL10-A line array system. (up to 6 pieces)
- Stack bar included.
- Pickup point included
- Pole mount support included
- 7 pins included
Behringer X32 Compact 16-Channel Digital Mixer - 24-bit/48kHz - USB
Compact 40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, Channel LCD's, 32-Channel Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge-no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
2 x Yorkville NX55P-2
- 12-inch / 1-inch - 1000 watts
- One of Yorkville's best selling fully featured active loudspeakers has been redesigned. The 2nd Generation NX55P-2 features a new power amplifier design that delivers an earth shattering 1000 Watts Program (2000 Watts Peak) making it our best sending, most versatile cabinet in the NX Series.
- Integrated 2000 Watt Amplifier Peak (1000 Watts Program)
- Max SPL 134dB Peak (128dB Continuous)
- Dual purpose full range and wedge monitor format enclosure
- Lightweight, high efficiency, high tech bi-amped power module
- +/- 6dB input trim control for individual cabinet level adjustment
- XLR and TRS inputs / outputs for easy connection and looping
- Multi-input source mixer for direct inputs
- Direct microphone input with level control
- Two-way overall EQ controls
- High quality 1-inch High Frequency driver
- Next generation 12-inch high power woofer
- Integrated flying hardware
- Recessed Mixer panel
- Made in Canada
The NX55P-2 enclosure itself has been molded for maximum versatility. The trapezoid box is ideal for mounting in arrays, or for use as a monitor cabinet with well-protected inputs and controls. Designed for maximum versatility, the NX55P-2 can be used in any orientation, including close to walls, floors and in close arrays with multiple cabinets. Particular care was taken designing the components to reduce extraneous heat production.
The NX55P-2 has a versatile direct input system and built-in mixer. The mixer allows the loudspeaker to be used directly with a microphone and / or line source. The loop output allows additional active cabinets to be driven from one cabinet's mixer stage, or a series of cabinets to be driven from one source. If desired, the end user can combine multiple NX55P-2's using the mixer inputs on each cabinet and coupling the loop outputs. In this simple example you would have the ideal presentation system with two microphone inputs, two line inputs.
The microphone input has equalization and high pass filtering appropriate for vocal applications. The trim control allows looped cabinets to be individually adjusted in level. The NX55P-2 has user defeatable 100Hz high pass filters allow either cabinet to be used more efficiently with any Yorkville active subwoofer.
The NX55P-2 has a built in mixer that allows the loudspeaker to be used directly with a tuned microphone and / or line sources such as mixer, CD player or laptop computer. The loop output allows additional powered cabinets to be driven from one cabinet's mixer stage, or a series of cabinets to be driven from one source. If desired, the end user can combine a pair of the NX55P-2's using the mixer inputs on each cabinet and coupling the loop outputs. In this simple example you would have the ideal presentation system with two microphone inputs, two line inputs optimized line level audio source, complete within two speaker cabinets.
Multiple NX55P-2's can be linked together but a maximum of three "mixers" can be active at any one time. (Making three mic sources and six line sources available in any three or more cabinet array). The microphone input has equalization and high pass filtering appropriate for vocal applications. The trim control allows looped cabinets to be individually adjusted in level. This is valuable in applications where large numbers of cabinets are used such as clusters or in trade show applications.
The NX55P-2 has a selectable two position high-pass filter to limit extraneous low frequency rumble, or to crossover at the input so the loudspeaker can easily and effectively be used with subwoofers from a single full range source. Engaging the high pass filter also makes the NX55P-2 a more efficient and effective vocal monitor.
The NX55P-2 is an ideal loudspeaker for mobile presentation PA where high volume and superior sound quality is required. Multiple loudspeakers can easily be linked using mixer inputs from each loudspeaker to create a six input system... no external mixer required. (Up to three "mixer" sources can be used in any one system.)
5x Shure SM58Vocal Microphone
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
5 x Shure SM57 Instrument Microphone
An industry standard for performance and recording, the versatile and rugged SM57 is an exceptional instrument microphone and vocal microphone.
The legendary Shure SM57 is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording.
The SM57 has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
Outstanding performance, reliability, and application diversity make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
1 x Shure PGA DRUM KIT 7 Drum Microphone Kit
The PGADRUMKIT7 includes a complete microphone package for reinforcing kick drums, snare drums, rack toms, floor toms, congas and cymbals for performance and recording.
10 x ProX T-MIC01 Mic Stand Tripod with Boom
The ProX T-MIC01 Mic Stand Our best selling Tripod with Boom microphone stand has a fully adjustable 32" Boom Length as well as a Height ADJ 36"-66" with a Base Spread of 23"
The ProX T-MIC01 comes with a free microphone holder.
1 x Behringer S32
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. The ultra-affordable S32 digital stage box bridges the gap between the onstage talent, Front of House (FOH) console and the rest of the world with its ultra-fast and rock-solid performance!
The S32 provides 32 Midas -designed remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end - and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 328 ft / 100 m). While Klrk Teknik the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible - our superb scale of production makes the S32 so very affordable.
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 16 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- ULTRANET Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 personal monitoring system for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between BEHRINGER X32 Series FOH and monitor consoles
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading additional S16, SD16 or SD8 stageboxes-no merger or router required
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- Mute All function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between BEHRINGER X32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- "Built like a tank" yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany