An Easy-to-Use, Affordable USB Interface for Mobile Musicians
- You won't be exaggerating when you tell your friends that you've experienced U-PHORIA in your personal studio. The Behringer UM2 U-PHORIA USB audio interface offers plenty of punch, power, and value to recording enthusiasts, project studio owners, mobile musicians, and more.
- As a 2-in/2-out interface, the UM2 U-PHORIA is portable and streamlined, providing essential features for recording microphones and instruments: low-latency streaming of 2 inputs and 2 outputs, a phantom-power-supporting mic preamp with an XLR-1/4" combination input, USB for connectivity and power, and a second 1/4-inch instrument input for your guitar or bass.
- Compatibile across the board with both Mac- and Windows-based DAWs, the UM2 U-PHORIA is great for musicians on a budget.
One Solid Mic Pre for Your Home Studio
- Work with all the microphones in your closet -- this 2-channel interface sports one of Behringer's MIDAS-designed XENYX XLR preamp with switchable +48V phantom power, allowing you to use professional-grade studio condenser mics, plus record an 1/4" instrument at the same time through the dedicated instrument input. With the UM2 as your DAW's front end, you can capture two channels at a 48 kHz sample rate.
Direct Monitoring Button: Hear Yourself with Zero Latency
- This audio interface's Phones output provides a handy monitoring solution complete with its own Level control and Direct Monitor select. Likewise, Status, Signal, and Clip LEDs give you at-a-glance visual confirmation of where you stand with your audio. With this straight-forward interface, you can create killer mixes no matter where you work.
USB Powered for Easy On-The-Go Recording
- When connected to a computer, every part of the UM2 U-PHORIA is powered by your computer's USB port, eliminating the need to carry around a power supply when you take your interface on the go.
Tracktion Software Included: You Bring the Music, UM2 Brings the DAW
- Open up Behringer's UM2 U-PHORIA and get to work! The USB audio interface includes Tracktion 4 DAW software, which packs powerful tools for composing, editing, recording, mixing, and sharing original tracks.
- Bundled Native FX plug-ins, plus support for available third party AU, VST, and VSTi plug-ins allows you to expand Tracktion's capabilities with as many additional sounds, effects, and instruments as you like.