XLR Microphone & 1/4" Line Inputs
1/4" Hi-Z Input
Stereo 1/4" Outputs
16-bit/48 kHz Resolution USB Interface
15 Integrated DSP Effects
2-Band Channel EQ
Multi-Color LED Metering
1/4" Headphone Output
Plug and Play on Mac & Windows
Includes Cubase LE Download
Designed to allow you to mix and record in both live and home studio settings, the MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer and USB Audio Interface from Alesis features both XLR microphone and 1/4" line/Hi-Z inputs as well as integrated DSP effects. Capable of recording your audio in up to 16-bit, 48 kHz resolutions, the MultiMix 4 USB provides you with two XLR microphone-level inputs, four 1/4" line-level inputs, and a 1/4" Hi-Z in for directly connecting your guitar, bass, or keyboard. Each of its channels boasts a 2-band EQ for shaping your sound, while its internal DSP includes reverbs, delays, phasers, and more.
The interface is plug-and-play compatible with both Mac and Windows computers. With the addition of an Apple Camera Connection Kit (not included), the MultiMix 4 USB can be used with your iPad as well. A download for Cubase LE and a USB cable are included.
4-channel mixer with stereo 1/4" inputs, 2 XLR inputs, and stereo 1/4" outputs
16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in / stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback
2x XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
4x 1/4" line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input
Record directly to your iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control
15 DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing
Multicolor LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback
Headphone output with independent level control for additional monitoring and mixing
Class-compliant USB for plug-and-play support on both Mac and PC
Includes Cubase LE download for out-of-the-box music creatio
In the Box
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer and USB Audio Interface
Cubase LE Download
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Inputs Line (Channels 1 & 2): 1/4" (6.3 mm) connectors, 10 kOhms input impedance, 5.5 mV ~ 4.9 V RMS sensitivity for max output
Mic (Channels 1 & 2): XLR connectors, 600 ohms input impedance (balanced), 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
Line (Channels 3 & 4): 1/4" (6.3 mm) connectors, 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
High Pass Filter Channels 1 & 2: 200 Hz (-1 dB), 80 Hz (-3 dB), 20 Hz (-24 dB)
Outputs Line: 2x 1/4" (6.3 mm) connectors, 7 V RMS max
Headphones: 1x 1/4" (6.3 mm) connector, 0.5 W into 47 ohms
Signal to Noise Ratio Line: > 92 dB
Mic: > 62 dB, max output; JIS A-weighted
Distortion < 0.02%
Frequency Response Line: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
Mic: 20 Hz to 15 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
Channel EQ Bass: ± 14 dB @ 80 Hz
Treble: ± 14 dB @ 12 kHz
Channel Fader Kill > 90 dB @ 1 kHz
Crosstalk > 85 dB @ 1 kHz
Interface USB 1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)
Power Adapter 10 V AC, 500 mA
Dimensions (L x W x H) 7.75 x 6 x 2" (19.7 x 15.2 x 5.1 cm)
Weight 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
Package Weight 4.15 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.6 x 10.0 x 4.0"
|Shop By Brands Or Contact Us For Assistance 718-272-7228|
Fast, FREE Shipping!
- Nearly every order received by 3PM Eastern ships the SAME DAY! FREE shipping to lower 48 states.
- Our central location reaches most states in 1-4 business days
- 99.95% warehouse accuracy
- Expedited shipping availableWe are proud to provide some of the fastest turnaround times on eBay. We use FedEx or UPS for most items, and USPS for smaller items. Residents of Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico should contact us for a shipping quote. Orders shipping to Indiana will be charged 7% sales tax.
Buy with confidence!
99.9% positive feedback!
- More than 20 years in business
- World-class customer service
- Fast, FREE shipping
- warranty on nearly every product
- Free tech support from audio experts
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (14 days). If your purchase was eligible for Free Shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund. Returns must be in the complete and original packaging with all accessories and complete documentation (Owner's Manual, warranty card, quick start guides, etc.), show no signs of wear or use, and include a Return Authorization number or be subject to a restocking fee. Products like software, speakers, tubes, personal items (such as in-ear monitors, etc), and items which are not normally stocked ("Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.) are not returnable.
You can e-mail us with any questions you may have about the product or the warranty on the unit. We are very easy to reach, and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Just click "Ask a question" in the selling information area above. Please understand that we are not in the office on Saturday and Sunday, and questions asked over the weekend will be answered on the following Monday.
- Low Prices, Best Selection
- The best value you can get anywhere! We've partnered with our manufacturers to be able to offer you some fantastic prices!
- Factory Fresh
- Your gear hasn't been hanging around in a store, suffering the abuses of dozens of would-be players and wanna-be sound techs. We keep everything safely stored in our climate-controlled warehouse.
- Advice from Someone Who Knows
- Get professional advice from Sales Engineer who knows and understands your needs. We'll help you find the instrument or gear that's right for you.