Contact Us For Information, Se Habla Espanol 718 272-7228 / 215 Conklin Ave. Brooklyn NY 11236
Authorized Dealer/ Brand New Item / In Stock!
AKG Perception P-120
AKG P120 Overview
- The black P120 from AKG is a side-address condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern designed to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, percussion, and amplified instruments in project studios, home recordings and live situations. The low-mass 0.66" gold-sputtered diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate details, and it is capable of handling sound-pressure levels up to 150 dB without introducing perceptible distortion.
- A switchable low-cut filter at 300 Hz helps reduce rumble or wind noise, and a switchable 20 dB pad enables distortion-free recording of very loud sound sources associated with proximity miking.
- The all-metal body improves rejection of RF interference so you can use the microphone near transmitter stations and along with wireless microphones.
- The P120 is built to resist high temperatures and humidity. The rugged body and sturdy front grille protect it from tough handling.
- Side-address microphone with cardioid pattern and gold-sputtered diaphragm to prevent shorting to the back electrode at high sound-pressure levels
- Capable of handling sound-pressure levels up to 150 dB with no apparent distortion
- Switchable low-cut filter at 300 Hz and switchable 20 dB pad
- All-metal body for rejection of RF interference
- Sturdy front grille protects microphone from tough handling
- Built to resist high temperatures and humidity
In the Box
AKG P120 Specs