| Contact Us For Information, Se Habla Espanol 718 272-7228 / 215 Conklin Ave. Brooklyn NY 11236
Authorized Dealer/ Brand New Item / In Stock!(6x) RCF HDL 6-A ACTIVE LINE ARRAY For Live Sound ( 2x ) FL-B HDL 6 Fly bar for HDL 6-A and HDL 12-AS +
1x (Behringher X32) + 2x ( Yorkville ES18P Subwoofers ) +2 x ( YORKVILLE SW-TUBE 1) + 4x ( 3FT. XLR Cables) + 4x ( 50FT XLR Cables)
SpecificationsHDL 6-A ACTIVE LINE ARRAY MODULE
The HDL6-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set-up a must. A 1400 W 2-channel class-D amplifier powers the system.
1 x Behringer X32
40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 32 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 25 Motorized Faders, Channel LCD's, 32-Channel Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control
The BEHRINGER X32 has changed the game by completely rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer ? and hundreds of thousands of users are enjoying the results. A fluid workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price ? changing the game entirely.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge?no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK?s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX ?Plug Ins?, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
2 x Yorkville Elite Series - ES18P 18-inch - 1600 watts
The reputation of elite subwoofers is known industry wide. The next generation of élite subs will not disappoint.
The ES18P is a modern-day update of our flagship 'giant killer', the LS801P. The cabinet dimensions have been altered to offer better mobility, but the punch is still there. We've also added a little-brother to the family, by scaling down the 18" subwoofer design into a 15" platform. The ES15P design dials up the watts and incorporates a custom engineered 15" woofer to produce an astonishing amount of low end output in a 15" subwoofer.