|Contact Us For Information, Se Habla Espanol 718 272-7228 / 215 Conklin Ave. Brooklyn NY 11236
Authorized Dealer/ Brand New Item / In Stock!(6x) RCF HDL 6-A ACTIVE LINE ARRAY For Live Sound ( 2x ) FL-B HDL 6 Fly bar for HDL 6-A and HDL 12-AS +
1x (MIDAS M32R) Rack Mountable + 2x ( Yorkville ES18P Subwoofers ) +2 x ( YORKVILLE SW-TUBE 1) + 4x ( 3FT. XLR Cables) + 4x ( 50FT XLR Cables)
HDL 6-A ACTIVE LINE ARRAY MODULE
The HDL6-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set-up a must. A 1400 W 2-channel class-D amplifier powers the system.
Midas M32R - 40-channel Digital Mixing Console with 16 Midas Preamps, 25 Mix Buses, Over 50 Built-in FX, and 5" Full-color Display
Simply because the design teams at Aston Martin*, Bentley*, Rolls Royce*, and other leading manufacturers are skilled at introducing innovative technological advancements while simultaneously maintaining the feel, essence, and intangible qualities of their cherished brands. And in essence, that’s the challenge we too faced when creating the M32R console. So in order to create a future-forward design that took the MIDAS legacy even further, we enlisted the help of Rajesh Kutty, a leading industrial designer known for his work with celebrated luxury auto manufacturers such as Bentley, etc.
Kutty started by examining the design elements that have made MIDAS consoles so highly sought after – from the straightforward, logical layout to the unparalleled usability and ergonomics. These are characteristics that live sound engineers around the world have come to rely on, and are key aspects of the MIDAS legacy.
With these design elements in mind, Kutty set forth to create a styling that would be modern, innovative, futuristic, and stunningly elegant.
Many different construction materials were tested. Countless design variations were explored. And in the end, a styling was chosen that represented the perfect marriage between aerodynamic artistry and uncompromising performance. The design is both ultramodern and distinctly classic at the same time.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 5 full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England
Yorkville Elite Series - ES18P18-inch - 1600 watts
The reputation of elite subwoofers is known industry wide. The next generation of élite subs will not disappoint.
- Next Generation Rear Horn Loaded Powered Subwoofer Design
- Class Leading Output and Bass Response
- Astonishing Output for a 'Car Friendly' 18-inch Subwoofer
- Custom Designed Long Excursion Cast Frame 18-inch Driver with 4-inch Voicecoil
- Proprietary DSP Based Limiters for Increased Output, Improved Sonic Quality and Greater Long Term Reliability
- Three DSP Based Preset Modes for Increased Flexibility in Any Live Sound or Club Application (Punchy, Smooth or Deep Response Curves)
- iOS and Android App for Added Subwoofer Control (Coming Soon)
- Made in Canada
The ES18P is a modern-day update of our flagship 'giant killer', the LS801P. The cabinet dimensions have been altered to offer better mobility, but the punch is still there. We've also added a little-brother to the family, by scaling down the 18" subwoofer design into a 15" platform. The ES15P design dials up the watts and incorporates a custom engineered 15" woofer to produce an astonishing amount of low end output in a 15" subwoofer.
2 x ( YORKVILLE SW-TUBE 1) + 4 x ( 3FT. XLR Cables) + 4 x ( 50FTXLR Cables)