EVOLVE 50 Portable Column System + ProX X-EV-EVOLVE50X2W Flight Case for 2 EV Evolve 50 w/Wheels
- Clean, Compact Design Built to Blend In
- Easy Transport & Setup
- Professional PA Performance
- Wide, Even Coverage
- QuickSmart DSP
- Wireless Control & Monitoring
- High?Quality Bluetooth Audio
- Now Available in White
- The EVOLVE 50 Portable Column System is a three component loudspeaker system powered by a 1000 W Class-D amplifier and driven by Electro-Voice's QuickSmartDSP.
- The system consists of a 15 mm wooden, ported, powered subwoofer enclosure that houses a 12? subwoofer capable of a functional frequency output down to 37 Hz.
- The bi-directional aluminum pole?s connection to the subwoofer is secured using a magnet, and the column array is gravity-held to the sub pole. The signal is internally routed to the components.
- Eight 3.5" neodymium drivers in the column array coupled with the 12" subwoofer delivers up to 127 dB SPL. The eight composite waveguides control high frequencies with 120° of horizontal coverage, and 40° of asymmetrical (down-facing) vertical coverage to ensure suitable output for sitting and standing audiences. The sub pole and column array come prepackaged in a carrying bag.
- The processing engine allows for easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), output delay, phantom power (+15V), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
- The new Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application utilizes Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology for the wireless configuration, control, and monitoring of up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously. High resolution Bluetooth® audio streaming adds convenience for wireless music playback in breakout rooms, intermission, and musical accompaniment.
- Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
|Frequency response (-3 dB)1
|Frequency range (-10 dB)1
1 Full-space measurement using music DSP preset.
|Coverage (H x V)
|LF channel rating
|HF channel rating
- 2x XLR/TRS Combo Jack Input
1x 3.5 mm Input
1x Stereo RCA Input
1x Wireless Bluetooth® Audio Input
1x XLR THRU Output
1x XLR MIX OUT Output
- Sub: 15 mm plywood
- Steel with black or white powder coat
|Dimensions (HxWxD): mm (in)
- Sub: 530 x 345 x 471 (20.9 x 13.6 x 18.5)
Column: 825 x 102 x 172 (32.5 x 4.0 x 6.9)
Pole: 929 x 48.5 x 55 (36.6 x 1.9 x 2.2)
- Sub: 44.66 lb (20.3 kg)
Column: 10.34 lb (4.7 kg)
Pole: 2.75 lb (1.25 kg)
Sub cover: 0.9 lb (0.4 kg)
Bag for column and pole: 1.87 (0.85 kg)
- Sub box: 50.71 lb (23 kg)
Column box: 18.30 lb (8.3 kg)
- 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.5-0.6 A
2 Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
3 Current rating is 1/8 power.
ProX X-EV-EVOLVE50X2W Flight Case for 2 EV Evolve 50 Compact Array Systems W/Wheels ATA Style
The ProX X-EV-EVOLVE50X2W is designed specifically to house and protect (2) of Electro-voice EVOLVE 50 Column Array/Subwoofer speakers. This professional speaker case employs a 3/8" laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal impact resistant padding to provide the best protection for your investment. No matter where you take your speakers you can have peace of mind, nothing will get damaged during transit or in storage. ProX Design Copyright © 2018
This particular case rests on four high quality 4" casters designed for easy traveling, it also comes equipped caster dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. The ProX X-EV-EVOLVE50X2W is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ's or anyone who owns EV Evolve 50 speakers. Protect your investment with ProX Cases.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design on 3/8? plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- ATA 300 Style Flight Case
- 4" Tough Casters, 2 Locking for Easy Transport
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- Signature Honeycomb Digital Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- Two Electro-voice Evolve 50 Compact Array Speaker Systems
- 49.00"L x 19.50"W x 35.00"H
- Weight: 124.00 lbs
- 51.00"L x 21.00"D x 37.00"H
- Shipping Weight: 136.00 lbs